Facebook

Mr.Crowley2012Mr.Crowley2012 Posts: 36
edited May 2012 in Off Topic
anyone on facebook right now?

Comments

• i check in periodically, it's boring there. i just go for the Ozzy posts. i don't like the site too much, i'm not personally into every time friends lose an eyelash or their nostrils flare, you know?
  • yeah, i use to chat w/ my friends

--
    I'm alive
    Watching better turn to worse
    One more time
    Try to civilize the universe
  • i like myspace more, because you can listen to bands and it's more 3-D. but now bands flood the way friends do in Facebook the comments area, so it's like finding a needle in a haystack trying to find things friends say on there.
    ---
    see you on the other side

• --
    BLOCKED!!! *Cries*
    --
    † Coolstreaky †
  • that sucks
  • gimpnoidgimpnoid Posts: 9,142
    oh well,,face book is a place were i can put my art and make contacts with like minded people

• --
    I agree with you, Gimp. I do not know any other metalheads around where I live, so Facebook is the only place I can share my intrests (besides here)...
    --
    † Coolstreaky †
    yes and face book is really great now because darkblades deleted me from her friends list ,,oh wow the releif

• --
    Gimp, stop being mean to f_darkbladeus! )•':
    --
    † Coolstreaky †
    what me being mean to blades ,,my gloves are off now to her ,,she brought my family into it ,,and has now crossed the line ,,and coolstreaky i dont really care what you say either ,,you start a convo in marilin manson but wont read my imput ,,i have the care factor of zero now
  • what streaky, I thought you cant acces fb???????
    good point LD ,,well said, yes cool streaky wat ,,

• --
    Yeah,I had Facebook, untill my parents put Web-pro on, and all my dreams were shattered. (Almost) everything I enjoyed was taken away from me… )•':
    --
    † Coolstreaky †
    oh so is this why you are here ,,may i suggest some patience for you ha h ah ha ha

• --
    Erm, yerr...
    --
    † Coolstreaky †
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ,, ha ha ha ,, ha ha ha ha ,, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha rotflmao
  • Andy JAndy J Posts: 2,654
    OMG SHITTE HAPPENS

--
    Number 1
    hey andy how are ya mate wats doin

• --
    GIMP SPOKE IN AUSTRALIAN LANGUAGE! :D
    --
    † Coolstreaky †
    well i am a proud aussie wat lingo would ya like me to chin wag in,why dont you bugger off to the back o bourke for a walkabout find a coolabah and use ya noggin to properly shoot the breeze