guitar hero 3

just watched a vid on ign.com about gh 3. the boss battle with SLASH and the guy said at the very end that there would be more boss battles. i think ZAKK should be one since he let FIRE IT UP on the gh one and he was behind it from the start. so what guitar gods should you battle(living or dead)?

Comments

• You said it all, "Randy Lives". In my loving admiration.
  • somthing by ozzy with randy roads in it and my chemical romance's bury me in black. and maybe even slipknot's wait and bleed.

--
    Not really Sincere,
    Twiggy

Did you come to stare or wash away the blood?
    -my chemical romance, life on the murder scene, desert song
  • Twig, you like emo AND Slipknot?!?!?! How have those sound waves not caused your head to explode, caused by a paradox, that persues the destruction of the Universe?
    --
    Tony Iommi = God, his arch angels are Ozzy Osbourne, Dave Walker, Ronnie James Dio, Ian Gillan, Dave Donato, Glenn Hughes, Ray Gillen, Tony Martin, and Bill Ward (bassically everyone who sang on a song labeled Black Sabbath)
  • th3.suff3r1ngth3.suff3r1ng Posts: 156
    edited 11:18AM
    i do like them both but,nope it hasn't caused my head to explode.that would suck royally.... but seeing somebody's head explode would be really sweet!!!! they should put nirvana's smells like teen spirit or in bloom on there since they had heart-shaped box on gh 2.

--
    Not really Sincere,
    Twiggy

• There should be a Heavy Metal expansion pack featuring the likes of Pantera, Sabbath, Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Priest, Maiden, ect. I'd love to see the likes of NIB or The Ripper or Holy Diver.

--
    Tony Iommi = God, his arch angels are Ozzy Osbourne, Dave Walker, Ronnie James Dio, Ian Gillan, Dave Donato, Glenn Hughes, Ray Gillen, Tony Martin, and Bill Ward (bassically everyone who sang on a song labeled Black Sabbath)
  • sweet

--
    Not really Sincere,
    Twiggy

• Sweet! Sounds like my buddy mickey. Dio kicks ass. Like Dio better on his own. Don't talk to stangers.

• randy, dimebag, toni iommi, angus young, kerry king, jimi hendrix, john 5, zakk wylde, satriani, malmsteen, kirk hammett and james hetfield (for those famous two boss battles) jimmy page, eric clapton,

who thinks a jack black tenacious D song would be awesome or is it just me.

--
    Guitar Players Rule
  • Dear OzzHeads,

You are forgetting Warren Haynes. He is a shredder and his band is Gov't Mule, along playing with The Dead, The Allmann Brothers Band, and Phil Lesh and Friends. I have to give props to a guy who calls his band a fellow equine.

Love,

Barbaro
  • morrissey (jack the ripper), misfits (die die my darling), coheed and cambria (welome home), red jumpsuit apparatus (atrophy), killswitch engage, underoath, paramore, the almost, gallows, afi, ozzy, bullet for my valentine, aiden, the academy is..., panic! at the disco.

--
    Die, Die, Die my darling..........
  • twig to each his own, but damn get out of here with that emo shit! P!ATD,mcr, wtf i said guitar gods not these fake ass bands

--
    keep it real, hard, and heavy as hell
    Bleed Black Label Society
  • ScapegoatScapegoat Posts: 1,557
    These would be guys I wouldn't mind seeing, & they are in no particular order.

1. Tony Iommi
    2. Kerry King
    3. Frank Zappa
    4. Adam Jones
    5. Jimmy Page
    6. Eric Clapton
    7. Carlos Santana
    8. Brian May
    9. Ritchie Blackmore
    10. Stevie Ray Vaughan
    11. Yngwie Malmsteen
    12. Alex Lifeson
    13. Pete Townshend
    14. Buckethead
    15. Randy Rhoads
    16. Dave Navaro
    17. Andrés Segovia
    an yes emo=shit!

--
    "Being sober on a bus is, like, totally different than being drunk on a bus." - Ozzy Osbourne

• Outlawtorn_13Outlawtorn_13 Posts: 714
    come on goat, you know you want ZAKK,JAMES AND KIRK in there too,lol (take it easy,big guy)
    i guy i work with said MR. JOHN LEE HOOKER, SRV, and BB KING
    i have to agree

--
    Oj holy diver (not a master track)is in the new gh encore rocks the 80s only on PS2, also iron maiden with wrathchild(nmt). but dont get too happy it does have winger seventeen. it comes out tuesday july 24 go check out the list on ebgames, or wikipedia
    --
    Yes I am on board for Zakk, James & kirk, after all they all earned their place in the guitar kingdom called metal! :) And forever laughing my ass off at fuckin winger being in the newest release of guitar hero.....

An I agree with your buddy, John Lee Hooker would be a cool addition I think, ah yup that would be cool, hmmm maybe good ole Robert Johnson as well????? Theres a thought????

Peace bro!
    --
    "Being sober on a bus is, like, totally different than being drunk on a bus." - Ozzy Osbourne
    just added "THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST" Iron Maiden as a master track, oh hell yeah! did any of you guys pick up the rocks the 80s edition? and is it worth $40?

--
    Ahhhhhhhhhh! Number of the beast, now thats a classic! Man I miss them days sometimes, yup I sure do!

Peace
    --

• they need to have accept in guitar hero 3!!! one of the greatest heavy metal bands ever!!!
    --
    R.I.P Randy Rhoads
  • SystemSystem Posts: 995
    Now that would be balls to the wall man! lol That goes back a bit lol, classic!

peace