poems

(R) EVOLUTION OR ILLUSION..... WHAT IS LOVE...
Love is positively charged molecules in the ass
of a very very angry but very very horny monkey,
roaming the streets of his own destiny,
trying to find a path to his next life.
A black hole so that he can timewarp himself
into and through it, to become his own next generation.
A bit more smarter, a little bit more of a gentleman,
a little bit more like You and me.

Comments

• There are many kind of lights but only one darkness

• I close doors so that they cannot be opened and I open doors so that they cannot be closed and for You Ozzy a door always will be open

• D.O.G.G.Y . D.O.G . D.O.G
    Dogs energies comes to a
    place when they die, much
    closer to god than we do
    when we die. The reason
    for that is because they go
    through life with an open
    heart. They make You a
    better person, and they
    probably make You live
    longer. But an even stronger
    reason is because that they
    loves You when no one else does

• I FUCKED THE FUCKED UP...UP. THEN BROUGHT HER DOWN TO THE GROUND SO THAT I THROUGH HER COULD HEAR ANGELS AND THEIR SOUND. I NOW CAN FEEL THEIR LOVE COMING FROM ABOVE.
    BUT I AM STILL GOING DOWN BELOW................... THERE I HAVE MY PLAYERS AND THAT IS THE PLACE WHERE I RUN THE SHOW

• My former life, excellence of karma was it`s thing. From life to death as life death bring. A cycle of souls, a circle, a ring. Now when I have found myself I have found everything

• UNTIL DEATH DO US PART
    I found myself being respected
    from both sides. They fought for
    my attention as if my soul were
    someone really really speciaI.
    I just had to know more and
    this is what I found.
    We are born good and bad.
    We grow up good and bad.
    We grow old good and bad.
    We die good and bad.
    Then our energies separates....
    good to heaven and bad to hell
    (this mix within us is something
    for the benefit of all, since the
    competition but also the two
    in cooperation has been the
    two key factors for our progress
    during the latest hundred years)

• Dreaming is the first step towards achieving your goal. Continue to dream the same dream only make the goal more varied and even more amazing to reach, and that you reach your great goal faster. So being a dreamer, how strange it now may sound, is to be a person who achieves great things faster

• Harnosand Sweden 2002. Across the room a red glowing man emerged. His right arm was held out horizontally. From his hand a ball started to grow, untill it reached the size of a beachball then it stopped and became into the symbol of Yin & Yang. Then Lucifer I suppose, said: You who have all the answers, explain the world by using this symbol. I immediatelly answered and pointed to Yang`s dark area and said, within the evil darkness there is something small but divine now pointing at the white dot, that is much more divine that goodness itself, now pointing towards the white area Yin. And within that white area of goodness, there is something small but very evil, now pointing at the black dot, much more evil than darkness itself now poiting at the black area Yang, and within that dark area there is something small but good,now pointing at the white dot, much more divine than goodness itself, now pointing at the White area Yin, back and forth and back and forth again until He stopped me by laughing very loud in a sort of eco as he went smaller into a circle and wanished