Восемь ранних альбомов Black Sabbath теперь на iTunes!

ru_adminru_admin Posts: 13
edited December 2015 in Ozzy discussion
Все альбомы Black Sabbath с Оззи Осборном в качестве фронтмена, выходившие в период с 1970 по 1978 годы, впервые стали доступны пользователям iTunes. А вы уже успели заказать The Complete Studio Albums 1970-1978?

Comments

• Hello, Ozzy, my name is Dylan. I'm 15, I'm from Culiacan, Mexico and I'm a big fan of yours since I was 7 and my first song I heard from you was with Black Sabbath Iron Man. Your music has impressed me with the passage of time since Crazy Train, until the last song you hear you call Time After Time. I love all of you, your music, your band members, your clothes, everything you say on stage, the illustrations of your albums, photos and concerts. I had to be selfless musician at age 11. I remember one day I borrowed him my father IPod to listen to music on the road because I was going to go on vacation. then I seized him and started to listen to songs that I had stored there, when suddenly playing "Mr. Crowley". Then listen and to finish the song I told my father and my grandparents, "I want to be a musician." And in 2013 I got a guitar lessons 2 weeks. I went out and my father continued to teach me. Two years later (November 2015) from a music school where they teach guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, vocalization. I'm learning guitar and bass. Thanks Ozzy, I hope to meet you someday. I have no money to go to your concerts, but someday I'll see you in person. Thank you. Without your music, I would be a useless fucking talentless. Go and still crazy. I hope meet you someday. That's my only dream. I have no money to go to your concerts or passport to leave the country. But I'll see you someday, because you are my # 1 and that's all that matters. All your songs I adore especially Zombie Stomp and Walk On Water. Walk on Water is the first song I learned on guitar and I tried for 2 years. I thank Ozzy. You're the best there is in this world :)
  • Hello, Ozzy, my name is Dylan. I'm 15, I'm from Culiacan, Mexico and I'm a big fan of yours since I was 7 and my first song I heard from you was with Black Sabbath Iron Man. Your music has impressed me with the passage of time since Crazy Train, until the last song you hear you call Time After Time. I love all of you, your music, your band members, your clothes, everything you say on stage, the illustrations of your albums, photos and concerts. I had to be selfless musician at age 11. I remember one day I borrowed him my father IPod to listen to music on the road because I was going to go on vacation. then I seized him and started to listen to songs that I had stored there, when suddenly playing "Mr. Crowley". Then listen and to finish the song I told my father and my grandparents, "I want to be a musician." And in 2013 I got a guitar lessons 2 weeks. I went out and my father continued to teach me. Two years later (November 2015) from a music school where they teach guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, vocalization. I'm learning guitar and bass. Thanks Ozzy, I hope to meet you someday. I have no money to go to your concerts, but someday I'll see you in person. Thank you. Without your music, I would be a useless fucking talentless. Go and still crazy. I hope meet you someday. That's my only dream. I have no money to go to your concerts or passport to leave the country. But I'll see you someday, because you are my # 1 and that's all that matters. All your songs I adore especially Zombie Stomp and Walk On Water. Walk on Water is the first song I learned on guitar and I tried for 2 years. I thank Ozzy. You're the best there is in this world :)