Blizzard and Diary

DevlynDevlyn Posts: 2
edited May 2013 in Europe
Trully awesome albums that were ahead of their time and still timeless. You can spot in the Quiet Riot stuff some of Randy's embryonic riffs or music parts that went on to become Suicide Solution, Goodbye to Romance, Dee and Revelation Mother Earth. Lyrically Bob Daisley is bang on the money (or lack of it) in writting these 2 gems. It's appalling how Ozzy and Sharon have treated him and Lee Kerslake and tried to dismiss their input. Ozzy can't have believed his luck in taking credit for these albums. After the shambles of removing them from the previous remasters it's glad to see their original parts back. If Ozzy ever wants to make a great album again maybe he should think about working with Bob Daisley.

Comments

• excuse me and pardon me if i go off-topic
    nevertheles
    i would like to say a few words about addiction
    i am telling you
    cuz it is important
    everyone is an addict
    if it is not one thing it is the other
    including all thouse whom seem to not drink ..not smoke..etc
    they are all addict anyway
    this topic i can go on and on
    cuz
    i lived it and still live the life of being addict

some things we just gotta get into our system
    for exampel
    i do not wanna be without smoke
    not that i cannot relax and be long periods straight
    it is just i do not want to be without smoke

i met anonymous alcoholics whom got medals
    and still it is not the thing
    cuz they either are jelouse or just being martyr on a hot summerday
    when all they want is an cold beer
    not that they cannot to be without
    it is just they´re memories
    never forget
    how an cold beer tasted

and i find i realy not gonna ruine
    someones word
    being pushing someone to do something they donot want to do
    it is just
    it is everywhere
    speed..hash..alchohol lsd
    i been there
    i liked it
    i slaved under it
    nevertheles
    i
    do
    not
    recomend it

live the life as best you can get
    and if you want a beer
    take one
    just for your own soul peace of mind

if you want to have a break
    the go for it
    cuz it is realy not that hard to be without

it is all in mind-power
    and
    CONTROL_OVER_EMOTIONS_&_ABUSE

SINCIRLY wishing everybody WELL
  • Wow his site sucks, it keeps fuckin up and skipping around; kinda like the ozz himself. but wanted to remark about the comment the guy from finland made about the Blizzard and Diary albums- right on man. it just so happens i was listening to irock streaming and at first i was happy to see that crazy train was queued. but then i heard something I've never heard before on this song: the bass track sounded like a wiped ass and the drums were all goofy. Man, i grew up on this and by trying to dis your fans and listeners by releasing this kind of crap is not only a disgrace to Daisley and Kerslake but to all the fans who believed in your musical wizardry way back wehn. the originals are the best, you never should have put Sarzo (or whoever's) shit bas lines over them, it's really shit. god what were you on when you made that decision? and if that's tommy aldrich who shitted on the drum track then shame on him for fucking it up as well.

Sorry just neede to vent that.
    I see too much good music torn to shit. Take ZZ Top's re-releasing their first 5 albums on CD with plastic drumming!, the biggest fiasco there ever was. But, Ozzy, this comes damn close!!!
    Rockn Rolla brotha