hey old man!

sharishari Posts: 1
edited October 2013 in West coast
you still got it! my neck is alittle sore from head banging, guess i'm old too. had a crazy time. awsome concert! thanks!!!

Comments

• heeee!!!! too funny. it was the blisters on blisters on my feet that got me. from all the jumpin.' and this week i still have a funny voice from screaming. i saw the 1-26 and 2-1 shows. cool that you had a great time.

what's your fav memory?
  • hey,
    yer never too old.
    ya know the expression "if it's too loud, yer too old".
    well guess what, i would hazard to guess it was nowhere near loud enough for ya. so there. age is in the mind of the beholder.
    i found the same thing. it was loud, but i wanted my ear drums to bust. not a better way to lose yer hearing, then at an Ozzy show, because you'd always remember the last sounds you heard, and that would be Ozzy's voice. if i ever lost my hearing, i think that's how i'd like it to go down, i say, eh?
  • HEY OZZY,

A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME THAT AN AIR FORCE ONE TEXAS RANGER WANTED TO PEE ON SHARON'S TIRE ON REMEMBER THE ALAMO DAY. WADDA'YA THINK?
    WHAT KIND'A CAR DOES SHE DRIVE?
  • AMERICAN ENGLISH IS TIRE: BRITISH ENGLISH IS TYRE.
  • I loved the Meet and Greet Ozzy is the best there ever was. There is no one who can replace him he is a wonderful singer and actor. I wish that I were Ozzy Osbourne. God, can you make me just like Ozzy?
  • I loved the Meet and Greet Ozzy is the best there ever was. There is no one who can replace him he is a wonderful singer and actor. I wish that I were Ozzy Osbourne. God, can you make me just like Ozzy?