Letter To Ozzy

BryceAB22BryceAB22 Posts: 5
edited October 2014 in Off Topic
Hi ozzy,
im an average teenager who loves your music and happy to say that you are my role model in life. I inspire to be a f**king awesome musician one day, just like you. im really happy to live in a city that you'll be touring to for the Scream tour. i couldnt be more excited to say its gonna be around my birthday. Im trying to convince my parents to buy tickets to see your show in Jacksonville, FL and I want to see your show because it will be the first metal concert ive ever gone too. I checked the tour dates and if im correct Jacksonville is the last U.S. city. I looked on ticketmaster and saw there was a meet and greet v.i.p. package and when i saw the price i nearly crapped my pants! im posting this to ask a favor if maybe, since it being the last U.S. city, i could meet ozzy before and the gang at the show. I appreciate this sites team and fan base for making Ozzy so awesome, I thank whoever takes the time to read this, and of course Ozzy himself for staying strong in his music to this day!

Thank you,
Bryce Alewel

Comments

• No more OzzyNo more Ozzy Posts: 46
    edited 11:11PM
    Sounds as if you are gonna be awesome at much of nothing except for soliciting a handout. Get a job ya loser then get the tickets or maybe if ya pull down your pants around your ankles and panties to your knees and run around crying and pissing on yourself they may boot your ass outa the house. Then you will find out what its like to be not a moocher.

What a loser and what a stupid question. The Jonas Sisters sounds more your speed.

PS...NO MORE OZZY!!
  • AsylumAsylum Posts: 871
    edited 11:11PM
    Don't you have anything better to do than cyberbully?
    You're calling Bryce a loser, while you yourself insult people just for your own satisfaction. To translate that roughly, why is this loser calling people losers?
    Have you noticed that all the other posters bashing Ozzy politically have posted once, and you are the only one left? They're more mature than you.
    Don't ya love it when I flag your posts?
  • ozzy, i love you, and your music , my name is Seija in finland, and my dog cavalier elaine ,peace to every ozzy-fan!
  • Hi Ozzy, let me show you my mug made ​​by myself. It's already 13 years old and
    starting to get tired. I would like to do a new one, based on this picture, but I would like to expand. Unfortunately I can not find an image anywhere on the net.
    Please help me! I'm looking for that little mustache picture, from the video "I'm so tired", in the role of theater prompter. For me still satisfy, if you expose it beside the old pictures on Facebook.
    Thanks for your help!

Best regards
    An old fan
    Tamas

https://www.facebook.com/tamas.horvath.58118/media_set?set=a.855491681147849.1073741830.100000610765117&type=1
  • Ozzy just thanks man , I read your book .
    I'm Cumbrian you played my home town your missed around West Cumbria
    but remembered with the reverence you deserve
    Thanks man

• Ozzy, man when they gonna give you that Knighthood . Seriously you deserve it. Its time they made you an O.B.E

• montecristomontecristo Posts: 2
    edited August 2016
  • Hi, my english is much to be desired, so I will right in russian. Я мог бы много говорить об Оззи, но если кратко, то это человек невероятной харизмы, обладающий темной привлекательностью. К нему тянуться поколения людей, ищущих освобождения, привыкших слышать себя в музыке, чувствовать, что только музыка оживляет их. Нам необходим наставник, который будет отвечать на каждый вопрос I don't now , и этим открывать глаза. Я не хочу быть сентиментален, но думаю, что многие согласятся со мной, что во тьме рождается свет, и наоборот. Ведь только в тьме мы видим рождество вселенной, и только в ней мы можем созидать! Человек, сумевший создать образ князя тьмы в живом и подвижном облике смешного и слабого человека, в силах которого лишь побуждать людей действовать собственным примером. Я искренне желаю ему долголетия, и оказаться после смерти там, где он сам это предпочтет. Я не просто так стал писать это письмо. Я начинающий писатель, и мне важно привлечь к себе тех людей, которые являются неотъемлемой частью духовного единства во мне. Мне будет очень приятно, если это письмо действительно прочитает мой кумир. Поколение 21 века так же знает и чтит тебя. Я не хочу писать "помнит" .С трудом сохраняю надежду на ответ, и все же мне бы хотелось верить в людей. Я нахожу великий интерес в наблюдении за толпой, морем рук, внезапных вспышек эмоций, проявление человеческой души, объединенной общим порывом счастья. Я жду.

• montecristo: even if you don't know English well you should use a translate program like bing and then copy and paste the English translation in here since Ozzy knows English - otherwise your message is unreadable and he will never know what you said.

Монтекристо: даже если вы не знаете английский язык хорошо вы должны использовать программу перевода как bing и затем скопировать и вставлять Английский перевод здесь, так как Ozzy знает английский - в противном случае ваше сообщение нечитаемым и он никогда не будет знать, что вы сказали

http://www.bing.com/translate