What's your favorite movie?

AsylumAsylum Posts: 871
edited February 2012 in Off Topic
My favorite is Gran Torino. It's like the funniest movie ever:)! That and Freak the Mighty.

Comments

• The Matrix trilogy.....action and philosophy combined wonderfully...those films make you think more...there are some good topics being analysed...like new world order....it is like an alarm to start waking up...
  • Hmmm. I'd have to say "The Lord of the Rings" Trilogy. But there are sooooooooo many great movies out there.

Fried Green Tomatoes
    City of Angels
    The BodyGuard
    Braveheart
    A Perfect Storm
    Exorcist: The Beginning
    Mosquito Coast
    King Kong
    Dracula
    Silence of the Lambs
    Gladiator
    Wizard of Oz
    Horton Hears a Who

damn.
  • Malo2Malo2 Posts: 120
    Sweeney Todd
    Little Nicky
    Child's Play
    A Nightmare On Elm Street
    Gremlins
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
    Beavis & Butt-Head Do America
    Shutter Island
    District 9
    The Happening

Stuff like that ha ha.
  • Shutter Island was good. Puzzling, it completely caught me off guard lol.
  • I was at a heavy metal festival called "Voices for Children," a fundraiser sponsored by metal bands to raise money for abused kids. They had a video screen like 8' x 6' or something on the wall, and as I was rocking out with one of the more rocking bands Horton Hears a Who came on. Ask me why, but it made PERFECT sense. WHAT a wellmade movie. I bought the movie and still get a hoot watching it. Wasn't as good as that night though. ~*
  • f_darkbladeusf_darkbladeus Posts: 2,613
    edited 2:02AM
    I also thought of "The Stoning of Soroya M"

That was horrifying. And shows you how selfish and myopic we are regarding what others face as reality while we live our lives of luxury here.
  • I now have seven favorites: the two above, and all five Dirty Harry movies lol!
  • Andy JAndy J Posts: 2,654
    Whoops Apocolypes

Apocolypes Now

Any Bond movie
  • debbie does dallas..yum yum