Birmingham book signing !!

oneoff666oneoff666 Posts: 1
edited April 2013 in Europe
anyone at the birmingham book signing event?? any pics or videos, lets try and swap some ...

Comments

• gimpnoidgimpnoid Posts: 9,142
    lock n load,,try finding andy in the off topic area

--
    gimpnoid
    http://www.metalofoz.com/
  • Yeah I was there, sadly I forgot to take my camera as I was rushing out the door, but someone I met in the que took a few for me and is gonna send me 'em. I'll share whatever I get.
    Great day, but a bloody long one

--
    No Rest For The Wicked

• We had a great time at the book signing, met some great people, my sister got a kiss off Ozzy and he signed her school shirt! He's a legend!
    --
    Chan
  • gimpnoidgimpnoid Posts: 9,142
    yes he is a legend

--
    gimpnoid
    http://www.metalofoz.com/

• wow, very cool - your sister has the luck of the legendary then. i'd not be washing that shirt EVER, it'd be the armpits drycleaned, then into a frame for life for that shirt!
  • GrizzerGrizzer Posts: 1
    edited 10:01PM
    MANCHESTER BOOK SIGNING?
    --
    Time for a brew, I think.
    How about a MANCHESTER (UK - not U (fookin) S of A) book signing? Get your hairy butt up here!!

Ta
    G
  • Andy JAndy J Posts: 2,654
    The que was huge and I never got to meet and greet but Hey I met some nice folk, and managed to use my camcorda. A few lucky oznoids have the LD edit, and my rough footage! May be I will put it on youtube?

--
    Number 1
  • Andy JAndy J Posts: 2,654
    Yep I was there near the back of the que! So yep I took some video, and the clowns on security kept saying no filming!
    I meta chap who had a mate who saw Ozzy and Tony in a pub eating (very up market pub) as it happens not far from Tony's home!
    I bought 6 copies and ended up with 6 signed stickers! So the four that went out and about, down under and to US. I know that the down under parcels were warmly welcomed from the heart! Turns out the US one, I may well have been sucked in and BLOWN OUT by someone very ungreatful!
    Hey Ho got the video somewhere, plus a friend cut it and put a sound track on it! NOW that is what TRUE friends are for!
    So I hope that everry aleged fan who did/did not geta signed copy signed the causes petetion to get Ozzy Knighted! Failing that, why were you there?