What Ozzy did for me...

I started listening to Ozzy last year. I am already obsessed! My dad pretty much doesnt want to be around me, my brother wants to copy me, and I have n friends. I have only one time that I feel like me: when I'm at home listening to Ozzy Osbourne. He has given me hope that I can make it through this hell that we call life. My mother is going through breast cancer and I was about to commit suicide. then I heard Ozzy Osbourne's "I Don't Wanna Stop" on the radio and I got me to enjoy life again. Thanks Ozzy, for everything.

Comments

• i know that dead feeling and yes the right music can breathe life into any one. ozzy and black sabbath made me feel alive..everyone can evolve with the right surroundings .your mother will get thru this trying time with family support and have you had a big deep n meaningful talk with your dad,,that might help

--
    gimpnoid
  • kalakala Posts: 2,099
    Are you allright now? Your happines depends on yourself, not on Ozzy
  • i'd listen to kala she obviosly has a good grip on things--

--
    gimpnoid
  • sometimez all we have iz tha lyrics and musicianship of inspired mindz to keep us from falling into a deep depression. There's much worse thingz ya could be doing - than sittin in your room listening to Ozzy - something i did often az a teen - when I waz lonely. I coulda been out on tha street - gettin pimped - or in other kinds of trouble. Your home should be your comfort zone - and at least your listening to an artist - with inspiring lyrics - ya could be blastin some shit fulla angst - that would make ya feel worse. Sometimes we don't have wordz for our own feelings - and cannot communicate with loved ones tha way we would like to. I hope your mom iz ok and maybe - you should share summa ozzy lyrics with her - that help ya feel better - and give ya hope. Wordz are Powerful and can be used to uplift - or cast down.

--
    I met ozzy in March of 1984, back stage at a concert that I won a writing contest to get on stage with him when I waz 14. I waz speechless - something very unusual 4 me!
    google me!
  • ozzy osbourne make me feel alive!!! I think that before I knew Ozzy, I even knew ho I was... Ozzy bring me a vision of a new life, so much fun, so much interesting, Ozzy was my father, my brother, my friend, and help me so many times in my life, whitouth him, I was "samantha´s who?" Thanks Ozzy, for all, I LOVE YOU
  • kalakala Posts: 2,099
    Good for you Sam! welcome to the team. You're in the right place, Ozzy is an important part of our lives
  • gimpnoidgimpnoid Posts: 9,142
    and welcome as well

--
    gimpnoid
    http://www.metalofoz.com/