If you could ask Ozzy a question, what would you ask?

My question to Ozzy would be...

Is that real cum that you spray all over the first 30 rows at your concerts?

KRAZY MADNESS

OZZY RULES!

Comments

• kalakala Posts: 2,099
    I would ask him when has he enojyed his career the most:, I mean real happiness
  • My question: Did you bite the head... Nah!

--
    Stay High

• man it's a nica album art...!!
    cooL man... really like BALCK RAIN art...!
    --
  • Wanna do a doobie bro?

--
    The psychic who finds missing children

http://childsearchpsychic.tripod.com
    Child Search Psychic (news articles, news video clips, documentary video clips, radio interview, magazine articles and MY PSYCHIC AUTOBIOGRAPHY
  • If he liked my auction I put up on eBay

CANCER AUCTION PRESS RELEASE

Authentic Ozzy Osbourne autograph is up for auction on eBay. Proceeds to benefit the American Cancer Society. The signed Japanese import CD sleeve, Best Of Ozz, was signed on November 20th, 1991 which also includes autographs by Randy Castillo, drummer of Ozzy Osbourne who passed away due to cancer on March 26th, 2002, Zakk Wylde, and Mike Inez. The end of the auction is October 5th, 2008. Click on address below to view the auction
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Ozzy-band-autograph-Randy-Castillo-rare-No-more-tears_W0QQitemZ290262947965QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item290262947965&_trkparms=72:570|39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

# # #

--
    myspace.com/halloweenbaby69
  • ScapegoatScapegoat Posts: 1,557
    edited 9:54AM
    It would be are you my Daddy?? I always thought maybe my Mom had something she needed to tell me, I always felt like Ozzy & I were one, like family. But again it could just be wishful thinking I guess, whats the odds of that really??

Hmmmmm, well on second thought it probably would be pretty good knowing Ozzy and how many women he banged in his early years with Sabbath, lmao!

Good Lord I'm coming home Dad! lol

Peace

Scape

Ozzy:"I have no regrets except that I wasn't up to keep Randy (Rhoads) from getting on that plane." (Ozzy Osbourne, Guitar World Issue 37, 2000)

• --
    Thedarkest

I would ask: Do u promise not to stop rockin & kickin ass?

Ozzy is ETERNITY.
  • My qestion for Ozz: Wanna FUCK?

I know that Sharon would kick both are asses, but at least I'd be able to say that I screwed Ozzy! :-)
  • remb seven oaks 1967 i borrowed you £2.00 can i have it back you fuck
  • Robert_LindbladRobert_Lindblad Posts: 603
    edited 9:54AM
    Could you get that picture of me being dowsed with water by you, which happened in Montreal during the Black Sabbath Reunion Tour....
    the picture of you dowsing me with water ended up on the Black Sabbath Reunion Tours' webpage in streamline version the next day so I could see it butt not copy it.
    I was wearing a grey t-shirt and had short hair at the time.
    --
    The psychic who finds missing children

http://childsearchpsychic.tripod.com
    Child Search Psychic (news articles, news video clips, documentary video clips, radio interview, magazine articles and MY PSYCHIC AUTOBIOGRAPHY
  • alyssalyss Posts: 152
    I would ask him what its like being up on stage in front of millions of people, with all of them screaming your name.

--
    Shelby H.^_^
  • i guess i would ask him if i can shake his hand
    and personaly thank him for all that he has done

--
    When it's all boiled down and the day's at an end
    I'll give you no bullshit and I'll never pretend
  • I guess my question to ozzy would be, can you do another tribute to Randy Rhodes, ya know he was an amazeing human being so talented . the combination between the two truely was marraculous, i dont think i had ever seen ozzy with the sparkle in his eyes like he had when he and randy was on stage I truely feel those was the happiest days.would like to see more pictures and tributes of ozz and randy for those days was the best memories i have growing up. I think about those days alot and I often catch myself in that time frame.I Guess There definately will always be love in my heart for Randy,and he will forever live on as long as we keep his memory alive. hopeing with each generation that comes up they to can read about him and know he was truely a amazeing legion of rock and alot of these kids comeing up involved in music could definately learn something from ozz and randy .when a band clicks as ozz and randy did its pure amazement and makes a huge diffronts in how music is played. dont think they will ever be another RANDY RHODES HE AND OZZ WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE GREATEST NAMES IN ROCK

--
    cindi owen,Cullowhee,NC.
  • of course its not - you don't kno shit about him if ya don't get hiz sence of humor!

--
    I met ozzy in March of 1984, back stage at a concert that I won a writing contest to get on stage with him when I waz 14. I waz speechless - something very unusual 4 me!
    google me!
  • Do ya hate tha fact that many judge you (even summa your so-called fans) by your image and promo skillz and not your wordz and actionz?

--
    I met ozzy in March of 1984, back stage at a concert that I won a writing contest to get on stage with him when I waz 14. I waz speechless - something very unusual 4 me!
    google me!
  • I,

Would Probably Ask Ozzy - "Why The Obsession with ArmaGeddon?"

'The Ultimate Sin' Album is Darkly OverLayed with The End.....

& so is 'Black Rain'

What Happened after All The Fun Expired during The Randy Rhoads Era?

Ozzy Says He's not about Doom & Gloom, but His Lyrics in The Post Randy Era seem to State OtherWise....

Sincerely,

Dave

• i would ask ozzy if he would be my dad lol.
  • gimpnoidgimpnoid Posts: 9,142
    i'd only ask him hows he goin

--
    gimpnoid
  • Dear Mr. Osbourne,
    I have long admired your work, and in particular your albums “Blizzard of Ozz” and “Ozzmosis” which just blew me away on so many levels, like your honest lyrics and unique voice.
    I’m no one in particular, just a Benrikian from Benrikland. I’d send you a copy of This Diary Will Change Your Life 2009 but I honestly don’t think you’ll get it or use it and that’d be a waste of my money and time as well as yours. So rather simply go to www.benrik.co.uk – it’ll change your life!
    It’s none of my business really, but I’ve noticed that the press always gives you a hard time. It sounds like you could use a radical life-change. Buy a Benrik diary and follow the instructions every week and you’ll get much more positive publicity let me assure you! Anyway I don’t want to bother you any longer, as I have my own problems such as terrible tiredness at work and loose stitching on my shirt.
    I urge you to visit www.benrik.co.uk and join us for your own sake. Good luck.
    Gabriel Black
    p.s. Call me on +27(0)82 689 6668 if you need to discuss.

• I would ask Ozzy for a hug then thank him for the years of music we enjoy.
    --
    SisteroftheDark