Randy or Zakk?

lonnyplonnyp Posts: 7
edited November 2010 in Ozzfest talk
I know, I know...a stupid question but, what the hell? Randy or Zakk?

Comments

• NisuNisu Posts: 113
    without doubt It's Randy. Zakk Is cool... But Randy Was A GENIUS. R.I.P.
    --
    In one of His concerts Ozzy said:
    If you listen To Ozzy Osbourne YOU WILL ALL GO TO HELL!!!!
    And then i thought, if ozzy will be there to, IT'S GREAT! ;DDD
    love u Ozz
  • Zakks a bad boy,but it's that classical influence that RANDY had that made his riffs a work of art! OZZY RULES,But RANDY LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
  • If Randy was still here today .....it would be his gig.... but unfortunatly he's not....(RIP) Randy....... so Zakk it is... since 88 Zakk has written a lot of the music for this band .... he's a legend in the music industry even with his own band Black Label Society.....hats off to both Randy and Zakk and every great musician for all thier years of talented riffs beats and hard work to make this band what it is today
  • hey BRO welcome to the broad,(shoulda stayed on the BLS board)lol!

--
    Bleed Black Label Society
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever
    www.myspace.com/outlawtorn_13
  • ScapegoatScapegoat Posts: 1,557
    I agree on that analogy clay!

--
    Peace

Scape

Ozzy:"I have no regrets except that I wasn't up to keep Randy (Rhoads) from getting on that plane." (Ozzy Osbourne, Guitar World Issue 37, 2000)
  • zakk wylde isnt even close to randy rhoads as far as im concerned. RR was far more interesting to listen too. His classical influences shaped the blizzard/diary sound. Zakk was more like a young gun ozzy found w talent. He was a randy freak and i think ( in my own opinion) ozzy felt he could have been the next randy rhoads , but he just nvr got to that level. Zakk sounds good up til no more tears then its all dwnhill from there. Bring back jake E. Lee would be my opinion
  • Randy for sure. Proof: Blizzard and Diary, his only two albums with Ozzy were perfect. I have yet to see another perfect album from Ozzy after that.

• randys a fucking genius! zakks good...but randy kicks ass!
    --
    "Popeyes chicken is fucking awesome!"
  • Rhoads92Rhoads92 Posts: 177
    Rhandi for ever but zakk is good too
  • gimpnoidgimpnoid Posts: 9,142

• I love Zakk's style and playing.
    I loved Jake E. Lee

But Randy takes the cake!
    --
    www.reverbnation.com/arisewithin
  • ZAKK IS GOOD,RANDY WAS GREAT BUT HE WOULDNT BE WITH OZZ TODAY
    RANDY WANTED TO DO CLASSICAL MUSIC, ZAKK WANTS METAL
    BOTH ARE /WERE GREAT DURING THEIR TIME
    AS FAR AS MYSELF GOES I PREFER ZAKK
    KILLER GUITAR ON MIRACLE MAN
  • gimpnoidgimpnoid Posts: 9,142
    you cannot compare two people dont matter what they do,, they are different,and both are excellent in THEIR own way

--
    gimpnoid
    http://www.metalofoz.com/
  • karen-mobile i believe you are a spammer

--
    Keep on Rockin'
    Suicidesolver81
  • Randy all the way. Zakk good but something in Ozzy's music has died since Randy has. Jake e. Lee brought it back to life but I don't feel Zakk has...

--
    † Coolstreaky †
  • Im with u "grimpnoid".. they both exellent..... but i cant help to compare them/.. of course always the same conclusion.. they r so differnt .. but real good in their own way!!!

--
    \,,/ *_* \,,/
  • Randy hands down.
  • PiggyPiggy Posts: 25
    This is no contest - Randy wins every time. Even Zakk worships the guy.
  • firstozzyfanfirstozzyfan Posts: 17
    edited 2:10PM
    Its a collective of talents that reflect the creativity periods of OZZY the artist,..
    They all have thier place,,,trust me,,.I `ve been there for all of it..they each brought something special and unreplaceable,...whos to split hairs??

• ozzrokkozzrokk Posts: 20
    I couldnt choose