SMOKERS WELCOME!

VALLESHIASHINESVALLESHIASHINES Posts: 127
edited March 2008 in Off Topic
HEY GUYS! I POSTED THIS TOPIC FOR MY FELLOW OZZFANS. IF YOU SHOP ON EBAY YOU SHOULD FEEL FREE TO COME CHECK OUT MY AUCTIONS. I GOT VIDEO GAMES, DVDS, AND ALL KINDS OF OTHER NEAT STUFF.
OH, AND NOT TO MENTION TOBACCO GRINDERS FOR .99 CENTS. (FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ROLL WITH THE GREEN GIANT.) :)
IM CONSTANTLY ADDING NEW ITEMS SO CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY. MOST OF MY AUCTIONS START AT .99 CENTS SO YOUR BOUND TO FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE!

SO IF YOU FIND THE TIME, GO TO ADVANCED SEACH AND TYPE IN MY SELLER NAME: valleshiarockinout
ALL MY AUCTIONS SHOULD POP UP! ITS ALWAYS CHANGING AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL FIND.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME! ROCK OUT GUYS AND GALS! :)

Comments

• GOTTA LOVE A GOOD GRINDER! DONT PLAY LIKE ALL OF YOU ARE SOBER CUZ I KNOW YOUR ROLLIN WITH THE GREEN GIANT RIGHT NOW! LOL

--
    ValleshiaShines,

....Nobody is going to ruin me, If I have to I will ruin myself!
  • ur damn right.... lmao! jk at least not now....?? ill leave you guessing.

--
    The more I see, The less I know.
    The more I like to let it go.
    [snow : RHCP] :)
  • Ah ho ho ho, green giant! lmfao!

--
    Peace

Scape

Ozzy:"I have no regrets except that I wasn't up to keep Randy (Rhoads) from getting on that plane." (Ozzy Osbourne, Guitar World Issue 37, 2000)
  • maybe so goat..... ill have to still leave you guessing. i still need to keep up with my myserious aura. hehe!

--
  • HOLY SHIT! I think Living With The Enemy is Ozzy's #1 greatest song he has ever done. And at this very moments I wouldn't want to be listening to anything else, in fact I'm going to play it again, and perhaps repeat for a while.

--
    Tony Iommi = God, his arch angels are Ozzy Osbourne, Dave Walker, Ronnie James Dio, Ian Gillan, Dave Donato, Glenn Hughes, Ray Gillen, Tony Martin, and Bill Ward (bassically everyone who sang on a song labeled Black Sabbath)
  • "Don't smoke tobacco, tobacco is dangerous" Ozzy Osbourne 2001*

--
    Stay High

• yes tobacco is dangerous. i would know but this forum is for another type of smoker if you get my drift. but apparently you dont know what a grinder is generally used for.
    --
    ValleshiaShines,

• Anyone from the Dayton area who can "appreciate" the subject matter of this thread????

--
    Tony Iommi = God, his arch angels are Ozzy Osbourne, Dave Walker, Ronnie James Dio, Ian Gillan, Dave Donato, Glenn Hughes, Ray Gillen, Tony Martin, and Bill Ward (bassically everyone who sang on a song labeled Black Sabbath)
  • I know what a grinder is, pick me, pick me, I know how to use it!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

--
    Peace

Scape

Ozzy:"I have no regrets except that I wasn't up to keep Randy (Rhoads) from getting on that plane." (Ozzy Osbourne, Guitar World Issue 37, 2000)
  • Goat and Valleshia... we shuld make a dictionary and explain! ill add a picture of one as an extra bonus if u want? lmao!! haha

--
  • ScapegoatScapegoat Posts: 1,557
    edited 5:41AM
    This reminds me of when I was a kid and you had to put the appropriate wooden shape in its proper hole, lmfao!

Square peg, round hole! Damn it, damn it! lol

Peace

Scape

• Exactly! and i think thats why i still have problems with breaking/setting fire to things. hey if it doesnt work break it! and if it burns, burn it! lmao!!
    .....and later came the "if it can be smoked, smoke it!" hahahahha!!!

--
  • ScapegoatScapegoat Posts: 1,557
    LMFAO!

I hear ya, coughs and passes the bong your way! lol

--
    Peace

Scape

• *takes bong. gets totally high. runs away and NEVER comes back to this hell hole*

lmfao!

--
  • *picks up the bong, takes a massive hit and passes it back to SG*

--
  • ozzyjohn u cant have the bong because i ran away with it already! haha

--
  • OjZoZhYn12.03.48OjZoZhYn12.03.48 Posts: 834
    No, you didn't realize because you were so high, you left it on the ground. You must be relieved now, that you didn't commit that monstrous party foul... ;)

--
  • oh shit! thats right. fuck. so now what am i supposed to do?! im in the middle of god knows where, with no bong. that completely sucks. can i re-join the party? haha

--
  • look to SG, not my bong...haha

--
  • Hey boys!
    I've been away for a second but I'm glad you've found this forum amusing. :)
    I have a new super hot pic posted!

Ever wonder what Rainbow Brite looks like in the flesh?
    So hot! check out my profile!
    Im actually Auctioning these Photos on another website.
    So hot, so hot!

Glad to know you guys know what to do with a bong! You guys seem to know what your doing!
    Wanna come over and roll up a doobie?
    LOL guys!

--
    ValleshiaShines,