Fan mail

mntnbabemntnbabe Posts: 4
edited December 2011 in Off Topic
Does anyone have a correct and current address I can use to send for an autograph from Ozzy? I took an awesome photo at one of his shows and would like to see if he'll sign it. Any help will be appreciated, Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ozzy i love you
  • gimpnoidgimpnoid Posts: 9,142
    dont we all,,in a friendship kinda way

--
    gimpnoid
    http://www.metalofoz.com/
  • I wish some one would post his email. I recently heard the song Black Sabbath and the things he's describing are in my room. Dark beings with red eyes. Shadows that twist and move. They talk to me in my dreams. I wonder if he ever heard them speak.
  • My husband is a big Ozzy fan he has been mist his life I hope I'm able to get him to a concert this year he is a veteran from the Navy and this year he had to quit his job of 15 years do to having ms so I'm afraid I won't be able to get him concert tickets thus year we go every year for his vacation time but are unable to afford tickets and my husband literally cried at tge thought of not going Ozzy you are his hero every year for the past 8 years he's dedicated a song by Ozzy to me on our anniversary he loves you so much good luck on your tour with black sabeth your number one fans wife Amanda and Jody falzon
  • I watched a episode with you Ozzy on a late night talk show you were casting a fishing line in the streets of New York . Pretty Good if I do say so my self ,however I am better !! Yes I am a girl with a honey hole for fishing that is...I live east of Dallas in Terrell Texas and I know extending this invitation to Challenge you in a fish off , Well lets just say I am grasping at straws. We own 600 acres with several tanks for fishing its very private and so are we, we being my husband and myself. If by some wild stretch of my imagination It would be my honor to KICK YOUR ASS AT A BIG BASS FISH OFF. Nothing like fishing to clear ones mind. I will be in section 205 row HH seats 6 and 7 on September 7 2016.In case you'd like to acknowledge the Challenge if nothing else..
    Respectively
    Erin Harlow Willingham
    James D Willingham jr

Share on Facebook

• Hey Ozzy, R U going to be able to do all the tour dates with Black Sabbath ? We miss Randy Rhoads.!!... Cya bra.!!...