So Who Loves Marilyn Manson?

Hey!!! Do i have any fellow Marilyn Manson lovers out there??? Just wondering! If you like him tell why.......

Comments

• ScapegoatScapegoat Posts: 1,557
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't say love, but I appreciate his work. His early albums kicked much ass, after mechanical animals I lost interest, even though the ones after were a little bit better attempts than mechanical was. I also enjoy the theatrics of Manson, despite it being anything but new, Manson put his own special twist on it all. Hands down Manson has major visual appeal, very artistic, I have always enjoyed that from an artist that can do it, and do it well.

--
    Peace

ScApeGoAt

"Being sober on a bus is, like, totally different than being drunk on a bus." - Ozzy Osbourne
  • Yez Scape you hit it on the nose, Manson putz on a great show their taste in the macabe i think iz what got me. But i like their old stuff.

--
    OZLAN
  • I like Mansons earlier albums ther good :)
    Got his latest and there are actually guitar solos in it :P
    must admit i was shocked :P
    hes not too bad :) Wierd like but hes ok :)
  • fuck that bastard he's responsible for Columbine

...lol\,
    jay / kay

--
    Tony Iommi = God, his arch angels are Ozzy Osbourne, Dave Walker, Ronnie James Dio, Ian Gillan, Dave Donato, Glenn Hughes, Ray Gillen, Tony Martin, and Bill Ward (bassically everyone who sang on a song labeled Black Sabbath)
  • Most of his music is very good. And yes...I'll admit he is sort of...."off". but everyone, like him or not has got to admit that he puts on a super entertaining show and he definately knows how to entertain people!!! Seriously! My friends cant stand him because they think his music is too loud, he screams too much, and hes a creep. Well, yes kinda but no not really!!! I try to explain the gift he's given to metal listeners world wide but to no avail! They think im going to hell with cement blocks attached to my feet! HaHa!

--
    Yes. I AM totally insane.
  • LMAO @ cement blocks!

Well then your not alone my friend, your not alone!

--
    Peace

ScApeGoAt

"Being sober on a bus is, like, totally different than being drunk on a bus." - Ozzy Osbourne
  • Good! Nice To Know! So I guess I'll see you in hell now won't i Goat? but don't worry.... I have a nice summer home down there already. haha. jk! For the most part I have been labled the "freak" of my little friendships!! [you know, the one with the big mouth. the one who would kill a town of innocent people to see Ozzy or Three Days Grace or Marilyn Manson or other awesome rockers preform. LMAO!!! ] ya.... they think im totally wacked. but its all good! they have no idea what they are missing. they listen to all the "hip" new music. like rap and stuff. i fucking hate rap!!!!!! Id rather throw myself off of a cliff than listen to that. sorry if you like it!
    But yes... I'm guessing you get the point that i'd rather be labled the one thats a freak than the one that is like everyone else.....
    Ha Ha Ha!!!!

--
  • Rap = crap bro, it isn't real music.

Sampling, drum machines, and looping doesn't qualify you as a musician, or so I think anyway, to each his own I suppose. Over the years I have come to learn it isn't the actual rapping I hate, as it has worked with groups like rage, p.o.d, & old ass anthrax, ect. I can enjoy it when its done like that, but when the black boys do it, minus the real music, and an actual band, well it blows much ass in my opinion. The most I will give rap is that its somewhat creative, but that is it, it ain't real music my people, period!

As for being crazy, your in good company around here I would suspect! As for me I am completely loco, insane in the membrane, coo coo for coco puffs, and well you get my point, lmao!

Later bro

ScApeGoAt

• Ya. my brother likes rap. It so fucking retarded. I cant stand it. As far as im concerned its just people with guns talking about nasty shit really fast. Lol. yes im am that opinionated.

--
  • Well like any genre there is good rap and bad rap. Some rappers actually have something to say instead of the commercial ganster/thug stereotype/cash whoreish thing. Just like there are bad metal bands (I dare someone to deny it) there is bad rap. Just as in the 80s when metal was commercially succcessful and there were a lot of not talent "musicians" who got signed because the record companies wanted money, tooday Rap & Hip Hop is commercial and it seems like all it takes to get a contract is a rag tied around your head and a chain around your neck.

Don't like rap or hip hop? Try it after pounding down a few shots of Jack...

--
    Tony Iommi = God, his arch angels are Ozzy Osbourne, Dave Walker, Ronnie James Dio, Ian Gillan, Dave Donato, Glenn Hughes, Ray Gillen, Tony Martin, and Bill Ward (bassically everyone who sang on a song labeled Black Sabbath)
  • DieHardOzzyFanDieHardOzzyFan Posts: 379
    edited 9:50PM
    ya. id have to be totally drunk and or high to enjoy it! haha! lol...!!! just kidding...

--
  • Drunk On aids

--
    When i see your flesh
    deceased unto death
    i will walk into the end of this world
    forever.....
    unto none
    when i feel your last breath
    our dying sun
  • The shitty rap and hip/hop (most of what is out there these days) I can only listen to when I'm bomb ass drunk.

--

• mansons good and all, and i used to be a big fan of his music but i have to say i have strayed away from it a bit. me being a girl and not a cutter goth chick.......i find him very unattractive but his music still floats my boat.
    --
    ValleshiaShines,

....Nobody is going to ruin me, If I have to I will ruin myself!
  • Valleshia....... Believe me when i say that im Not a cutter goth chick!! He is a totally creepy looking dude... but his older music was awesome!!!!! his newer stuff is good though too. The older stuff was my absolute favorite though!!!! thats the type of shit that floats my crazy ass boat!!!

--

• by all means, no offense intended. his music is the shit no doubt about it. i gues ive just kinda wore myself out on it. i used to listen to it more frequently but now im only listening to it when im fucking or givin my guy a striptease show under strobe light. :) his music seems more appropriate in that fashion....seems reasonable right?.
    --
    ValleshiaShines,

• ScapegoatScapegoat Posts: 1,557
    LMAO @ Ozzyjohn, getting loaded so one can endure the rap!

I hear ya on every jondra has its share of crap artists. But I just cant seem to identify with most rap, via this white boy being really, really guilty of being white!

Hahahaaaaaaa

Stripping to Manson huh, now that I wouldn't mind seeing, holding out a dollar!

Hahahaaa

--
    Peace

ScApeGoAt

• DieHardOzzyFanDieHardOzzyFan Posts: 379
    me and my guy have been together so long that the romance is sooo far gone!!! but kudos to you girl! have fun while it lasts... Work it girl!!! LMFAO!!!!

and yes.... to listen to rap i have to be TOTALLY SLOSHED!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    --
  • aawwww....diehardozzyfan. no romance? i would tell him to get on the ball or im gettin on the OZZY TRAIN!
    JUST PLAYIN. I soley believe that the bedroom is like a canvas. you paint it how you want it and when you run out of ideas.....you pick a new color and start a new canvas! And by that i mean trying new things and not moving on, in case you were wondering. :) I believe there is nothing worse than having a unhealthy or boring sex life. maybe you should try punching him in the face while fucking him. HA HA HA! BRUTALITY CAN GO A LONG WAY WHEN GETTING YOUR POINT ACROSS! OH, AND SEXY OUTFITS REALLY SEEM TO DO THE TRICK....OH, AND STRIPPER SHOES! IM A VERY GOOD GIRL AND UPSTANDING AT THAT BUT WHEN IM BEHIND CLOSED DOORS WITH MY MAN....I BECOME A WILD CAT! AND BELIEVE ME, THERE IS NO STOPPING THIS OZZY TRAIN WHEN IT STARTS MOVING! LOL BABY GIRL! HOPE THIS HELPS A LITTLE! :)

--
    ValleshiaShines,

• Now that was some wicked ass kinky shit right there, BOING!!!!!!!!!!

lmao!

--
    Peace

Scape

Ozzy:"I have no regrets except that I wasn't up to keep Randy (Rhoads) from getting on that plane." (Ozzy Osbourne, Guitar World Issue 37, 2000)