Ozzy gave me a black eye!

Ozzy gave me a black eye!

I was in the front row at Portland on Nov. 14th and I got hit so hard with the water cannon that Ozzy sprayed, that it knocked the contact lens right out of my eye and left me with a black-eye. I can honestly say that Ozzy gave me a black eye! Other than that though the show rocked and my wife and I got to meet and greet and take photos with Ozzy, Zakk and the band before the show!

Comments

• Other than getting the black eye it sounds like a great time, Ozzy is the man!

--
    "Being sober on a bus is, like, totally different than being drunk on a bus." - Ozzy Osbourne
  • Nice. How did you get hooked up with the meet and greet?
  • Pay for it I assume? I got to met Ozzy when he did a signing here in St. Louis for the release of the tribute album, it rocked! He signed my tribute album, as well as diary & blizzard, it was a good time!

--
    "Being sober on a bus is, like, totally different than being drunk on a bus." - Ozzy Osbourne
  • I bought the vip package Because my wife and I rarely get out so I thought that we would have a night to remember and what a night it was! We had a rockin evening!
  • My dad got a busted up eye too! haha. Too much foam went into the eyes but he loves it! haha
  • ROFL...this post is hilarious~doesn't sound like he's too upset now does it...