The Best song of them all!

Here's one that could blow things wide open!
Doesnt have to be Ozzy or Sabbath, Doesnt have to contain words, it can be an instrumental, heavy, soft or classical ect

What is the best song u have ever heared? The song where u sat there for its duration and thought "Wow, that is immence!"

Andy Mckee - Rylynn, thats the one for me :)

Makes you smile, cry, laugh, makes you think about life and every1 u know in it!

If u want to hear it, go on Youtube and hearch for Andy Mckee, ull be glad yuo did :) i was.

Comments

• Its gotta be ozzy's stuff like no more tears really gets to me even now after all the shit I went through when I was a reckless freespirited young thang I was so out of touch with my self mind spirit body were strangers and this song kinda made me go hey I'm complex and I'd better get my shit together if you know what I mean I am luck I am alive because of OZZY and hey who ever said he was no good for the youth was an idiot Barbarella
  • I love Dreamer! I reckon the world could really do to listen to this song! It kicks fuckin' ass man!!! LONG LIVE OZZY!!! OzzyWylde83
  • ScapegoatScapegoat Posts: 1,557
    edited 8:55AM
    For me the two songs that no matter where I am, or what I'm doing that just get to me each an every time they come on are John Lennon's "working class hero", and "a day in the life".

As for Ozzy I think its the hidden track off of no more tears, ironic considering its my least favorite Ozzy album, but I love the lyrics and the message, its simply brilliant!

Has Ozzy ever gave that track a official name? I have never heard of one????
    --
    "Being sober on a bus is, like, totally different than being drunk on a bus." - Ozzy Osbourne
  • I like all of his stuff, but if I had to single it all out, it'd be a tie between No More Tears, Crazy Train, and Bark at the Moon.
  • in no particular order

Mama I'm Coming home
    Dreamer
    i don't wanna stop
    and your bird can sing (Beatles, best band ever)
    stairway to heaven
    cry of the black birds (amon amarth)
    battering ram (BLS)
    crazy train
    breaking the law
    the trooper
    eruption (van halen)
    panama (van halen)
  • NisuNisu Posts: 113
    All the f**** songs off ozz, it's GREAT! But to my, the number this time is I JUST WANT YOU :)
  • teenage queen by aiden!!

--
    the sun came through the leaves and lit them up, like it was on fire...
    -aiden, i set my friends on fire
  • Spiral Architect

--
    "Treat your life for what it's worth,
    and live for every Breath."
    www.edmundwelles.com
  • At the moment...... it'd be a tie between Crazy Train and Goodbye to Romance. i honest to God love all his music but everytime i hear Crazy Train i go insane! Crazy Train is one of two songs that can make me dance like no one is watching! and Goodbye to Romance is one of the best songs i've ever heard in my life time! (part of it is even in my little signature thing below!!)
    --
    Goodbye to Romance. Goodbye to Friends.
    Goodbye to all the Past.
    I guess that we'll meet,
    we'll meet in the end.
  • Gets Me Through

--
    Goodbye to Romance. Goodbye to Friends.
    Goodbye to all the Past.
    I guess that we'll meet,
    we'll meet in the end.
  • Mr Tinkertrain!
    My fucking favourite song fucking EVER!!!
    hehe..

--
    I WANT OZZY, ZAKKY AND MIKEY... hehe.. xo
  • PARANOID!

--
    Bleed Black Label Society
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever
    www.myspace.com/outlawtorn_13
    Right now, must kill by Cavalera Conspiracy! lol

Oh and Kingdom of Sorrows Screaming at the sky!

It jams!

--
    Peace

Scape

Ozzy:"I have no regrets except that I wasn't up to keep Randy (Rhoads) from getting on that plane." (Ozzy Osbourne, Guitar World Issue 37, 2000)
  • KOS is still SOLD OUT @ BB in hickory! HELL YEAH! ALBUM OF THE YEAR!

--
    edited 8:55AM
    Thats a drag bro, maybe if they come here you and I can catch that show, I gotta couch bro, and a fridge full of beer!

lmao!

I am sure Natalie and Nicole would hit it off! lol

Album of the year, no shit!
    --
    Peace

Scape

Ozzy:"I have no regrets except that I wasn't up to keep Randy (Rhoads) from getting on that plane." (Ozzy Osbourne, Guitar World Issue 37, 2000)
  • DONE DEAL!

--
    Anytime brother outlaw, anytime! lol

--
    Peace

Scape

• Umm.. theres alot..
    but one.. would have to be
    'ONE' U2..
    The first song i herd after finding out my parents had split..
    and my dads in jail..
    It was really emotional..
    and its been one of my favourites since..

--
    I WANT OZZY, ZAKKY AND MIKEY... hehe.. xo
  • vampire01vampire01 Posts: 289

im with die hard gets me through has to be mine my second would be diary of a mad man

ozzys music will live forever
  • Fucking Digging 'Goodbye to Romance' at the moment..
    Playing it over and over again.. Fucking loveee!! xoxox

--
    Ozzy-My Love! Close the curtains and turn out the lights!